When using the Netgear Nighthawk it will be necessary to turn "Data Roaming" on, this article goes through the steps on how to do so.
- Launch a web browser from a device that is connected to the modem. The device can be a computer that is directly connected to the modem or a client from a router that is connected to the modem.
- In the address field of your web browser, enter http://192.168.1.1.
- Enter the modem password
- Select Settings > Advanced Setting> Cellular.
- Select the Roaming Data checkbox
- Click Save and Apply when prompted