View the apps you use with Sign in with Apple
To see a list of the apps that you're currently using with Sign in with Apple and to manage your preferences for each one, go to Apple ID settings on your device or sign in to your Apple ID account page. Find out more about Signing in with Apple.
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple Watch
- Open the Settings app, then tap your name.
- Tap Password & Security.
- Tap Apps Using Apple ID.
- Tap the Broadband Go icon.
- Tap "Stop using Apple ID".
On your Mac
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Click Apple ID, then choose Password & Security.
- Click Edit next to Apps Using Apple ID.
- Click the Broadband Go icon.
- Click "Stop using Apple ID".